Mark Thompson Transport are looking for a part time Accounts Assistant
It will be your role to assist the current team with the daily running of the accounts department.
The role is 4 days per week 9:30 – 15:00
The successful applicant will be working within a small team, and will provide support to ensure the department runs effectively, meeting all deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Processing Supplier Invoices/reconciling statements
- Data input
- Raising Sales Invoices (Sage 200, Excel)
- Produce monthly Statements
- Credit Control
- Great team player
- Assisting with month end and year end accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality work to deadlines and required standards
Closing Date – 26/10/18
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01925 266595