Mark Thompson Transport are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their small team.
It will be your role to assist the current team with the daily running of the accounts department.
Salary: £11.00 per hour,
Hours: 0900-1700 – this could be flexible
The successful applicant will be working within a small team, and will provide support to ensure the department runs effectively, meeting all deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Processing Supplier Invoices/reconciling statements
- Sales & purchase Ledgers
- Data input
- Assisting with month end and year end accounts
- Raising Sales Invoices (Sage 200, Excel)
- Produce monthly Statements
- Credit Control
Key Skills & Must haves:
- Experience with Sage 200
- Previous Account Administrator role
- Great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality work to deadlines and required standards
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01925 266595