Mark Thompson Transport currently have a vacancy for a new Class 1 Driver
Mark Thompson Transport is a Warrington based haulage company that currently have 18 other Satellite depots across the UK. They provide road Haulage to customers all across the UK and supply a reliable cost-effective service, using state of the art technology, underpinned by knowledgeable friendly staff.
We are looking for flexible Class 1 Drivers willing to cover a variety of shifts, we have both Days & Nights Trunking available
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
Salary: £28,600 – £32,240 depending on allocated shifts, overtime paid on top.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01925 266595.