Mark Thompson Transport are looking for HGV Drivers to join their team, you will have some access to some of the best trucks in the industry. You will be on a shift pattern Tuesday – Saturday
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and we can offer CPC Training.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Class 1 Driver:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
Key Skills of a Class 1 Driver:
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
Salary: £32,240 per annum
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.