Mark Thompson Transport are currently looking for another Driver Trainer/ Assessor to join their Compliance & Training team. It will be your role to work alongside their current Driver Trainer, predominantly working on the road, completing in cab training.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New Driver Inductions
- Annual Driving Assessments
- Driver Behaviour on the road training
- Driver CPC
- Training drivers from van up to Class 1
- Working with the compliance team to reduce Driver infringements
- Utilising telematics systems to educate drivers on economical and safe driving
- Valid Class 1 Licence, minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Previous Driver trainer/ assessor experience
- Examiner qualification would be advantageous
- Experience with telematics and tachograph analysis
- Experience delivering Driver CPC
- Access to some of the best trucks around
- Access to a benefits platform including excellent vouchers and deals
- Loyalty awards
- Opportunity to attend truck shows
- Life assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- Opportunity for further training including International CPC
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.