Mark Thompson Transport Ltd are a Warrington based haulage company, providing road haulage, distribution and warehousing to businesses across UK and transporting goods to anywhere in the UK.
We currently have a position for a Van Driver to join our team.
Shifts are Friday – Monday 0700-1700 on a set rate of £320, extra £20 attendance bonus
Potential for over time & potential to become a Class 1 driver.
You must full UK licence,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure safe transport and delivery of all goods
- To stay up to date with highway code and any new transport laws
- To report to the traffic manager/ traffic office team with any problems
- Communicate with customers and office staff professionally.
- A great team player, you will be assisted with a drivers mate.
Key Skills of a Van Driver:
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Great geographical knowledge of the North West
- Valid UK licence
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.